Monthly Recurring Subscriptions:
- Your RotoGrinders monthly membership, which may start with a free trial, will continue month-to-month unless and until you cancel your membership. We will bill the monthly membership fee to your default credit card. You must cancel your membership before it renews each month in order to avoid billing of the next month’s membership fees to your credit card.
- If you no longer wish to continue your monthly subscription, it’s easy to cancel it. Doing so will stop any recurring payments. You will retain access for the remainder of the current subscription period. (e.g. If you’re on a monthly subscription and you cancel halfway through your month, you will retain access for the duration of that month for which you’ve already paid.) You will not be charged any subscription fees after your cancellation date.
- To cancel your subscription, view all of your current subscriptions, add or edit a credit card, or view your product expiration date simply click My Products from your RotoGrinders profile.
Note: Pre-paid and gift cards are not be accepted by RotoGrinders for recurring subscriptions, but may be used for season passes.
- Single sport season passes are one time payments and will not be automatically renewed at the end of the billing cycle.
All single sport season pass sales are final.
- Your RotoGrinders.com premium subscription may start with a free trial. The free trial period of your membership lasts for 7 days. We will begin billing your Payment Method for premium membership fees at the end of the free trial period of your membership, unless you cancel prior to the end of the free trial period. To view the specific details of your membership, including the end date of your free trial period, visit the My Products page in your RotoGrinders profile.
All RotoAcademy sales are final. To access your RotoAcademy courses, click the my products button in your user profile. From there you will be able to view and access all of your purchased RotoAcademy courses.
RotoGrinders Premium Content Refunds
At our discretion, you may receive a refund of your premium subscription purchase only for cancellation requests made within 24 hours of purchase.
- If for any reason you are not satisfied with THE BAT and you’d like a refund, we offer a full refund within 5 days of your purchase.
- Refund requests made after the 5 day full refund period, and within 15 days of initial sign-up will receive a prorated refund of your initial purchase.
- Refund request made after 15 days are not eligible for a refund, with the exception of state specific DFS restrictions. In the case of your state restricting DFS play, you will be eligible for a prorated refund.